Re: [NTLK] [ANN] AVIBD MATRIX

From: L A GREEN (lagoff11_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Tue May 04 2004 - 07:16:45 PDT

I DONT have any webspace so that isnt possible for me. and i usually give each image a name after A!: to avoid any problems with loading. plus i test them on my newton for loading issues before i upload to unna or any sharing i might do. i try to make every avibd experience a happy one. 8-)

LAG

Matthew Reidsrow <junkmail_at_reidsrow.com> wrote:

> I'd rather not have tons of extra GIF images cluttering up the
> backdrop section.

Is it possible to host the images off-server somewhere (like on the
author's own web space) and simply place an active hyperlink in the
descriptions?

And, while we are on the subject of Avi's images: Please make sure that
you assign a bunch of random numbers after the Avi's ISBN code of "A!:"
since those of us who use the random command lose the ability to load
more than one book with "A!:" as the complete ISBN. (Especially those
who want a random Katherine Zeta Jones or Nicole Kidman image, to name
a few...)