[NTLK] AVIBD MATRIX - Adult Newton Software

From: Goodwin, Greg (GoodwinG_at_aafes.com)
Date: Wed May 05 2004 - 06:49:18 PDT

Date: Sat, 1 May 2004 10:46:45 -0700 (PDT)
From: L A GREEN <lagoff11_at_yahoo.com>
Subject: [NTLK] [ANN] AVIBD MATRIX

JUST UPLOADED 22 matrix backdrops for you all to enjoy. i have tested
them all on my ump2k and they seem to fit fine. enjoy.

and for those above the age of 18 i have made quite a few adult
backdrops also. since i will not be uploading those to unna feel free
to email me OFFLIST with the subject adult avi and i will be more than
willing to share. a nice variety of pix that i have aquired over the
yrs. mostly anime shots but adult none the less.

LAG

LAG,

   Would love to see it. Please do send.

And to everyone else,

   Do we need a adult Newton website? I'm tempted to host it, only
because I don't think there is one yet.

    Doctor Clu