Re: [NTLK] [OT] AVIBD MATRIX - Adult Newton Software

From: Robert Benschop (rbenschop_at_telebyte.nl)
Date: Wed May 05 2004 - 11:53:19 PDT

On 5-mei-04, at 20:33, Mike Burrell wrote:
> Reality check: though possibly the majority might care less about
> morals,
> not all have given up on the idea. C'mon, are there any ladies on this
> list
> even? Don't you all care?

I just marked this [OT] because it's clearly becoming so.
And Mike, are you worried about 15 and over seeing nudity? (I think
that's the youngest user ever in our midst that we knew about thus far)
And even more interesting, why would ladies feel different about this?

Seriously, why would nudity (male or female) be a problem?

Robert Benschop