Re: [NTLK] [OT] Adult Newton Software

From: mouse1701 (mouse1701_at_SYMPATICO.CA)
Date: Wed May 05 2004 - 18:41:58 PDT

in the workplace i fight my own battles..i find if you become friends with
the men instead of enemies..not only do you not have to endure anyone
getting way over the top..they dont feel the need to compete..men can be and
are very good friends...i don't want 'the movement' as you put it ruining it
for me..it took a long time to build trust..cause they thought i would
complain about being callled 'sweetie' and 'darling' but i don't mind..and i
have given the guys pet names as well..."hunk" and "studmuffins" are just a
couple..and well all LAUGH about it.

that is the way it should be..jovial..feminists take the movement..their
lives and everything around them WAY TOO SERIOUSLY