Re: [NTLK] AVIBD MATRIX - Adult New.

From: Woo Lee (vitcitylb_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Thu May 06 2004 - 12:16:32 PDT

Yes and No.

If I see my last ex-gf, yup, we nakedly lead to sex.

If I see nude statues, no way, you can't bend them, :-o. But if you're
right, then orgies in the art class and museums!!!

Don't forget, 'nudity for nature's sake(like being natural-method born)' is
different than 'nudity for recreational sex(well, you don't have to be
nude).'

Besides, I have Metallica(...and justice for all) and Bach on the same cd,
and no criminal records, 'shrooms' on the other hand...
> Unbelievable... do I really need to state this?... Doesn't
>> nudity lead to sex?
>>
>Of course it does Mike. Same as too much Heavy metal turns you into a
>psychopathic killer and too much 60's

!ooW %-)
Pres. of LA Newton Users Group!...over $teve's Live Body.
www.lanug.org