Re: [NTLK] [OT] Adult Newton Software

From: L A GREEN (lagoff11_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Thu May 06 2004 - 13:36:15 PDT

WELL I was only asking if someone WANTED to host the site or could spare some space. i had no idea it would go to the levels or depths that it did. i stated in the original posting that i knew the adult avibd i made could not be uploaded to unna. i did enjoy the varied opinions of all and i do see everyones point. but to end this as nicely as i started it. i only wanted to share the backdrops i had made IF there was a place for them to be uploaded from since i have no web site of my own. i only wanted to share them with anyone who WANTED them. i had no plans to freely send them to all and i did say anyone OVER the age of 18. and on top of that i also said they were mostly animes i think there may have only been one human picture i used and im not sure if i shared that one or not, forgive me if i did. no ones children or any other females were intended for wide spread viewing. and last but not least i have the utmost respect for all women regardless of age, looks,
 or
 sexual preference and if any were offended by my avis my apologies to them. but then again im sure none of them emailed me and asked for them. any comments to this please send to me offlist i think the list has seen enuff for one week.

LONG LIVE THE GREEN,

LAG