Re: [NTLK] [OT] AVIBD MATRIX - Adult Newton Software

From: Mike Burrell (mburrell_at_stny.rr.com)
Date: Thu May 06 2004 - 19:03:22 PDT

on 5/5/04 10:42 PM, Brad Griffin at b.griffin_at_cqu.edu.au wrote:

> Getting offended and threatening to leave a list because others have
> differing opinions and values to yours could lead you to have to
> unsubscribe from *every* list you are on.

I understand folk have differing opinions. However, my cause for concern
originally in this thread was that the original posters seemed to care less
that we have younger posters here. Granted, my arguing the topic right off
the top only brings more attention to the topic which I find distasteful,
however, at least these younger one's aren't led to believe that no one
cares otherwise.
Society today screams, "HAVE AT IT! IF IT FEELS GOOD DO IT! NO REGRETS! NO
CONSEQUENCES!" That is exactly why teen pregnancy is out of control, AIDS
and other sexually transmitted diseases not to mention sexual crimes.

If the majority of this list doesn't agree, yes, I'll leave. If every forum
of which I'm a part suddenly pushes issues like this to the front with no
other also standing to cry "FOUL!" then, yes, I'll leave those groups also.