Re: [NTLK] Recruiting potential new Newton users to our community

From: Rhonda Hyslop (0x7ff00025_at_paradox.homeip.net)
Date: Fri May 07 2004 - 08:36:04 PDT

* Katie Powers <climbing_kate_at_hotmail.com> [ 7 May 2004 07:38]:
> If I got that email then I would most likely pass it off as spam, and not
> even consider clicking the link. Just my opinion.

As would I. Maybe something a little less like a form letter... One idea
that came up a while back was asking the people putting up newton
auctions to link to NTLK et al as a "support" link, so that people
looking at buying know there is a place to get support for this long
out-of-warranty friend of ours.

It probably wouldn't get all of the sellers, but if we could get the big
ones (J&K, Gem, etc) it would help a lot of newcomers out...

-Rhonda

--
 www.write-on.indy || www.write-on.org   \/  http://history.ubcengineers.ca/
  Discuss the art and craft of writing   /\   UBC Engineers History Project