Re: [NTLK] My first long waited Newton!

From: NewtonMP - Paul Curtis (paul.curtis_at_newtonmp.com)
Date: Fri May 07 2004 - 09:41:40 PDT

Tommaso,

I whole heartedly recommend Panasonic brand SD cards. I have 3 x 256 meg
SanDisk SD cards and they seemed to work well for about 5 months and now 2
of the three are failing. On the other hand I have 2 x 256 Panasonic SD
cards that are 4 months old; they are faster and I have not had any
corruption issues yet.

Some quick research is showing SanDisk SD cards to be problematic and
Panasonic seems to get great comments.

M2CW

Regards,

Paul Curtis
MP 120 v1.3/MP 120 v2.0/MP 130/MP 2100/MP 2100/MP 2100
www.NewtonMP.com (coming soon)
Go Green! Go White! Michigan State Spartans