[NTLK] WiFi Experience?

From: Mitch Aunger (maunger_at_mac.com)
Date: Fri May 07 2004 - 14:21:29 PDT

Question:

Just how good/fast is a Newt 2100 on WiFi?

Background... I've owned several newts (still have a sick 130 (cracked screen) and a good mp2000 upgraded) and played with the internet over the dial up card years ago and was very unhappy with the speed... I keep reading these threads and now have a windblows office laptop that i use at home on a wireless setup sometimes and that has me thinking about trying my newt again (it has been gathering dust for a while).

Can you tell me what the user experience is like in terms of speed with a WiFi card?

Thanks to all!

Mitch

The "World's Finest" Candles!
Strongest scent on the market
http://www.showmescents.com/

Independent Distributor for Gold Canyon Candles