[NTLK] Lost connectivity after Newton change

From: Berthe M. Willumsen (bmw_at_biobase.dk)
Date: Sat May 08 2004 - 05:32:10 PDT

Dear listers - I need help....
My Mp2100 is in the hands of Frank to be cured of jaggies (if possible).

I made a backup to the 20 Mb card that has all my other packages
before sending it off.

I have my upgraded 2000 with the scratched screen which should be my
backup in case the worst happens.
 From it, I deleted the EnRoute packages (EnRoute Core, EnRoute
Internet, and EnRoute Rule Editor) (see:
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=newtontalk&m=107963489928951&w=2
explanation)
I inserted my card and chose restore, all information, all packages
(including the Enroute packages)
Looking through things and using it for a few days everything looked fine.

However, it appears I cannot connect to my desctop computer anymore
(I use NCU over appletalk via wireless Airport connection,128 WEP Mac
address limited, with the same card).

After I have started NCU (immediatedly after starting Classic) I tap
Dock and select connect using 'other computer' and the card/Newt
never finds my G4.......

Appletalk is selected on the card, and in Prefs, (and the G4 is as
usual - I've checked).

If I try to mail me a note an errormessage appears: iNet Mail: AN
error occurred, Try reloading the device driver. If the problem
persists, contact the device driver developer (-61001).

Is Hiroshis driver hardware specific (I don't see it as such on the
site, and I think I would have noted it in connection with installing
it)?

Any suggestions???

--
Berthe