[NTLK] new newton owner

From: Edmund Blackadder (edmund_at_helmug.gr)
Date: Sun May 09 2004 - 16:14:37 PDT

Hi list!
I am a completely new Newton user! A bit weird for the year 2004 :-)
My newton 2000 hasnt arrived yet. In the meantime i am doing research
about the software etc.

I am sure i will fill the list with many answers the following weeks.
But for now i have this one very important question. As i am quite
competent in programming, i intend to make some things for the newton.
Unfortunately for some of you maybe, most of the things i want to do
are maths-related, since this is my subject.
I want to ask where i can found good resources about development in
Newton.

Thank you

Kostas Theofilis