Re: [NTLK] Syncing Info from MP100 to MP2000

From: Brian (bmcewen_at_comcast.net)
Date: Mon May 10 2004 - 04:29:22 PDT

On Monday, May 10, 2004, at 06:28 AM, newtontalk_at_newtontalk.net wrote:
> The 2100 should be able to talk w/ the 100... Although I do seem to
> recall
> that there tend to be problems connecting Newton OS1.x devices with 2.x
> devices. Give it a try, and see what happens. You will only be able
> to beam
> single names back and forth, I would guess. I certainly wouldn't try
> more
> than one at first.

It seems to help a lot if you freeze almost all packages on the 2100
first, before beaming with 1.x devices.

"To announce that there must be no criticism of the president, or that
we are to stand by the president, right or wrong, is not only
unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American
public."
-- Theodore Roosevelt, speaking on President Wilson's crackdown on
dissent after the U.S. entered W.W.I