Re: [NTLK] Newton 2100s on eBay.

From: Mike Burrell (mburrell_at_stny.rr.com)
Date: Mon May 10 2004 - 08:55:19 PDT

It's up to each individual, of course, but just to put a bug in your ears...
(or creatures in our bodies) I'm boycotting this due to the lame response by
the seller to both this list and myself.
Did anyone else ever hear back from this guy in response to personal emails
sent? I know I never got a response from him... so screw 'em.