[NTLK] No more operations, and an Inbox question (Was Re: More brainwipe paranoia)

From: Zachery Bir (zbir_at_urbanape.com)
Date: Mon May 10 2004 - 09:14:10 PDT

On May 7, 2004, at 8:14 PM, Zachery Bir wrote:

> We'll see this weekend how she does.

No new photos and nothing new to report. Despite several cleanings, she
still only lists 1071K free on the internal store. On the upside, her
guts are shiny and bright :^)

So, I think I'm just gonna keep her as is, and store most everything
but the ATA drivers on the card.

Incidentally, does anyone know of a way to make the Inbox put away to
the default store? It seems to always want to store things internally,
even though my preferred store is the card, and some things won't
transfer to a different store (like YAZI games). Installing packages
with the Escale or Delivery works with the primary store just fine.
I've been using the Inbox more since I got Bluetooth working. Less
power consumption than WiFi, and speedier than the serial cable (for
some reason, I can't get my Keyspan adapter to use the higher speed
serial options).

Zac