Re: [NTLK] time wasters

From: MKow1234_at_aol.com
Date: Mon May 10 2004 - 09:31:40 PDT

Hi Patrick:

I am not sure which games work with the eMate, but I will list a few that I
have used on my MP 2100: Sub Patrol, NewtHack (a simplified Zork / Zelda style
game), Solo (a solitaire game), and Deep Green (chess game).

My girlfriend prefers: ZacWheel (a Wheel of Fortune clone), Majongg, and Rush
Hour. She also is an expert at Sub Patrol (Damn! I can't seem to beat her
high scores; I wonder if she is cheating somehow..?)

If you have trouble locating some of these, please let me know, via e-mail.

Matt K.