Re: [NTLK] Blunt + t68i

From: Eckhart Köppen (eck1001_at_gmx.net)
Date: Mon May 10 2004 - 09:37:51 PDT

On Mon, 10 May 2004 02:50:12 -0700, Martin Joseph wrote:
> As of a minute ago, I connected via GPRS and used mail V to read my
> .mac emails. This worked great although it didn't properly hangup the
> GPRS connection when disconnecting. I will have to make a kill script
> like AT+++ ATH or something.

It might be a T68i specific thing, but I'm not sure. Blunt releases the
Bluetooth link if the NIE link is released, can you confirm that the
T68i has dropped the Bluetooth link as well? That should usually be an
indication for the phone that the GPRS connection can be released, but
maybe it is configured to keep it open.

> PS The Bluetooth setup software is still beta, and has some interface
> issues that can make it very frustrating. You are warned.

I second this ;) Bluetooth Setup has some issues and with Marty's and
other's feedback, I hope to resolve them one by one.

Eckhart