[NTLK] [OT] Lolita was:[re: THIS IS A NEWTON PDA WEB SITE...]

From: Len Cole (leonard.cole_at_verizon.net)
Date: Mon May 10 2004 - 10:37:28 PDT

From: "Len Cole" <leonard.cole_at_verizon.net>
Date: Mon, 10 May 2004 13:35:00 -0400

from Webster's Ninth New Collegiate Dictionary, Merriam-Webster, Inc. Copyright 1986:

Lolita \pronunication\ n [after Lolita, character in the novel Lolita (1955) by Vladimir Nabokov] (1959): a precociously seductive girl

Well, I don't know about contrasting the terems you suggested, but I do find it highly ironic that someone takes the pseudonym "Lolita" and then tries to appear to others as some kind of super-prude.