Re: [NTLK] Blunt + t68i

From: Martin Joseph (martyNT_at_barknaturalpet.com)
Date: Mon May 10 2004 - 10:28:53 PDT

On May 10, 2004, at 9:37 AM, Eckhart Köppen wrote:

> On Mon, 10 May 2004 02:50:12 -0700, Martin Joseph wrote:
>> As of a minute ago, I connected via GPRS and used mail V to read my
>> .mac emails. This worked great although it didn't properly hangup
<snip>
> It might be a T68i specific thing, but I'm not sure. Blunt releases the
> Bluetooth link if the NIE link is released, can you confirm that the
> T68i has dropped the Bluetooth link as well?
Actually I noticed after I posted that it isn't an issue with Blunt.
It seems to be something to do with Mail V/.mac. When I used Newtscape
or courier for example the disconnection occurred just as one would
hope. Mail V however seemed to hang at "Disconnecting .mac". I don't
have the phone as of today, so I will need to try again later.
> <snip>
>> PS The Bluetooth setup software is still beta, and has some interface
>> issues that can make it very frustrating. You are warned.
>
> I second this ;) Bluetooth Setup has some issues and with Marty's and
> other's feedback, I hope to resolve them one by one.
You are doing a great job! Keep up the outstanding effort!

Thanks,
marty