Re: [NTLK] Newton/eMate Newbies

From: Andrew C.Rempt (acrempt_at_cox.net)
Date: Mon May 10 2004 - 22:01:14 PDT

I have the same worries about my eMate. I love the machine, but I am
pretty spooked by the hinge issue. At the same time, shipping to
Germany seems expensive in time and money. Isn't there anyone in the US
who does this repair? I would be willing to pay to have it done as soon
as possible to prevent any trouble.