[NTLK] Heap Memory

From: Edmund Blackadder (edmund_at_helmug.gr)
Date: Tue May 11 2004 - 15:16:37 PDT

THe postman didnt arrive today:(

But that did not prevent me from having more questions.

Heap memory.

I read the FAQ and understood how it works.

Surfing the net I read that the 2000 has less heap memory than the 2100.

Is it true?

Also i read that with the system update in 2100, the heap memory size
is configured by the OS accordingly to your total memory size.

So, taking into account that i have an 128MB CF card to add to my
newton (when i ll buy the serial ATA driver),

will my newton 200 be the same as 2100 , in perfomance terms?

Thanks

Kostas Theoflis