Re: [NTLK] Newton/eMate Newbies

From: Woody Smith (woody_at_bitstream.net)
Date: Tue May 11 2004 - 15:27:21 PDT

Hi Katie
I see that you have had a couple of offers so it sounds like you can
get it done. If you decide to go with the computer repair shop, make
sure that they know how to open and service it. You could get stuck
with a service charge whether they can repair or not. I and most
others on this list charge less than most shops.
Woody