Re: [NTLK] Call For Papers: Worldwide Newton Conference 2004

From: Vaguely Radio (vradio_at_maine.rr.com)
Date: Tue May 11 2004 - 16:00:56 PDT

I second this! I can't make it to Paris, but I'd love a video document
of the event, as comprehensive as possible, and I'd definitely be
willing to pay for it (cheap compared to airfare and accommodations in
Paris). Perhaps it could even be easily burned to DVD - ultimately
maybe less expensive than producing a quantity on videotape - or even
downloadable/streamable from UNNA or some other website. While I'm
wishing...

-D.