Re: [NTLK] [OT] Warning! Mac trojan in the wild.

From: Edmund Blackadder (edmund_at_helmug.gr)
Date: Wed May 12 2004 - 11:41:25 PDT

> Not that I don't sympathise with the unfortunate person; but it's nice
> to see that there are Mac users who are every bit as naiéve and stupid
> (there, I said it) as so many Mac users reflexively make Windows users
> are made out to be...

I do not think it has to do with how naive and stupid a person is.

In the mac world, where malware is so rare, people are not so alerted
and worried about this kind of stuff..

THe other think is that usually the damage will be only in ur
homefolder.

And anyway, it is NOT a trojan by definition.

Kostas Theofilis