Re: [NTLK] [OT] Warning! Mac trojan in the wild.

From: Doug Augustyn (optix_at_six5535.org)
Date: Wed May 12 2004 - 13:30:38 PDT

Trojan?!?!? Sounds like a one-liner to me.

ATTENTION, DO NOT TRY THIS!
Purely exemplary:
        rm# -rfd $home
ATTENTION, DO NOT TRY THIS!

I think it's sad that someone would do such a thing.

P.S. You should probably add an alias to your .tcsh file and link rm to rm -i
if you are worried about this kind of thing.

Responding to Martin Joseph's comment:

--
My other computer is a Newton UMP2k
http://www.SiX5535.org