Re: [NTLK] [OT] Absolute power was Sex/morals blah blah blah

From: Sonny Hung (sonnyhung_at_hotmail.com)
Date: Thu May 13 2004 - 06:26:19 PDT

I'm new here but a quick byte for you.

NO that's not what priest are for - If you come to believe by receiving
Christ as Lord and Savior; He is the Son of God, born, died and resurected
on the third day. Then you would know by reading, understanding and asking
questions that you are called to a personal realtionship - ex. symbolism of
the temple curtain being torn down is that the separation of man from God is
removed with Christ's death on the cross because he paid for our sins with
his shed blood. (sorry too detailed)

Anyways as Robert pointed out this is OT Topic, if people are intersted in
it let's take this off list or go to a list for this.

God bless,

Sonny Hung
the Hung Family