Re: [NTLK] I have it now!!

From: Sonny Hung (sonnyhung_at_hotmail.com)
Date: Thu May 13 2004 - 07:53:39 PDT

This definitely sound like you are touching the screen while writing.
I would test it out by holding the pen in one position and then touching the
screen with your finger nail somewhere else. You will see that the ink will
appear somewhere in between the stylus and finger nail. if this is similar
to what you are experiencing then it is highly likely just your hand is
pressing on the screen while writing.

God bless,

Sonny Hung
the Hung Family