Re: [NTLK] [OT] Morals?

From: Mike Burrell (mburrell_at_stny.rr.com)
Date: Fri Jan 01 1904 - 02:05:47 PST

> I find it amazing though that no matter which list or newsgroup you are
> with, as soon as the topic of religion or morals is broached, a million
> lurkers suddenly become posters. Where are these guys when we're on
> topic???

Since the one who is supposed to take me off the list must either be
sleeping or on vacation, let me continue to put in my two cents.

I find it amazing that someone can pop on the list and talk about passing
out dirty pictures and NOBODY except me seems to care. Yet I talk about God
and suddenly the whole list goes ballistic!
You know what? I'm thinking about sticking around.

The world is in the mess that it is because too many of your parents and
grandparents kept their mouth shut for so many years about their beliefs in
God. I think it's time Christians quit being quiet and stand up for what is
right!