Re: [NTLK] Bluetooth, Motorola v600, PPP (Take 2)

From: Eckhart Köppen (eck1001_at_gmx.net)
Date: Fri May 14 2004 - 10:13:45 PDT

On Thu, 13 May 2004 10:17:31 -0700, Mike R. Manzano wrote:
> Does anyone know if the Newton's PPP implementation is completely
> standard, and perhaps point me in the direction of a possible way to
> track and debug my system once PPP negotiation has commenced?

It should be quite close to the standard. Pitfalls are a missing
username/password and DNS information. Even if you don't need a
username/password, just fill it in. The DNS is something that could
cause trouble later, in some cases, the Newton doesn't get a proper
server and you have to enter some known server.

Eckhart