Re: [NTLK] Newtendo: Keep working on it, Eagan!

From: Eagan Rackley (eagix_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Fri May 14 2004 - 11:33:19 PDT

Have you guys seen what victor put online for ppl who didn't get to
download the games?

http://tools.unna.org/nespackager/

I tried it with IE and it works great for me :)

I just found out about it myself:) and am so relieved not to have to
build them in NTK anymore! Hopefully soon I'll have more to offer o
Newtendo :). I suppose I'm going to have to learn this soup stuff :)

And, thank you very much for your support ;) (Bob you too). It's very
very encouraging to know that ppl like and want to use newtendo ^_^. It
makes it all worthwhile :).

-Eagan