Re: [NTLK] Earthlink [was:AOL and Email via Newtons: soon?)

From: laurie kern (ljkern_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Fri May 14 2004 - 14:02:38 PDT

I only use the earthlink webmail when I am away from home. Most nights I download my email into outlook express and remove the emails from the server. I dont have a modem yet and I dont really know if I want to email with my mp but I thought I should ask in case I get the urge...

Thanks for the info!

Laurie