Re: [NTLK] Buffalo WLI-PCM-L11GP

From: Richard Chamberlain (newton_at_sunsetandlabrea.com)
Date: Fri May 14 2004 - 14:53:28 PDT

Thanks for everyones comments.

I'm going to give it a go when it arrives (hopefully tomorrow).

Another question, kind of related, I'm pretty sure the answer to this is
going to be no.

Before I left work I used my PC there to upload all the stuff I thought I
would need - so NIE and the WiFi drivers. This is because I only have USB
macs at home with no serial adapter currently.

In my head I thought when I got the WiFi card I would be able to install
apps via TCP/IP, but thinking about that now I probably can't.

Can I do that somehow or do I need a serial connection?

Many thanks again,

Richard