Re: [NTLK] Buffalo WLI-PCM-L11GP

From: Martin Joseph (martyNT_at_barknaturalpet.com)
Date: Fri May 14 2004 - 16:03:06 PDT

On May 14, 2004, at 2:53 PM, Richard Chamberlain wrote:

> <snip>
> In my head I thought when I got the WiFi card I would be able to
> install
> apps via TCP/IP, but thinking about that now I probably can't.
Yes you can! actually this is the way to fly...

Once you get a righteous NIE setup on there, and the WIFI thing too...
  You can try the various possibilities. Escale is the way I primarily
install from OSX, but it still requires a kick and a pinch here and
there to get it going...

You can also use the Apache webserver on OSX as a package downloader if
you have a capable browser setup on Newt (Newtscape for one).

marty