Re: [NTLK] newtendo unna package tool

From: Edmund Blackadder (edmund_at_helmug.gr)
Date: Sat May 15 2004 - 20:57:21 PDT

Update.

When the installation fails, I get the error 10622
It means "object too big" which is not the issue as i have almost 2MB
free.

Also it is supposed to be referred on memory cards and i not have a
memory card installed.

I am puzzled :-)

Kostas

p.s. I try to transfer to my newton a .nes.pkg file. Should I change
the extension?