Re: [NTLK] OT on the list and in the digest

From: Martin Joseph (martyNT_at_barknaturalpet.com)
Date: Sun May 16 2004 - 01:11:41 PDT

On May 16, 2004, at 12:43 AM, Robert Benschop wrote:

> On 16-mei-04, at 03:24, Sushi wrote:
>> Maybe Victor can create two digest modes.
<snip>
> Sounds like a good idea, in that case I would propose to have the
> digest without OT all together, what do Victor and digest users think
> about this?
<snip>

I personally don' think this is worth effort on Victors part.

People will still post off topic(without labeling), and people will
still complain.

Plus, some people like the digest and read off topic posts.

I think the etiquette changes are good, and beyond that I think we'll
just have to tough it out.

my 2c
marty