Re: [NTLK] OT on the list and in the digest

From: Sushi (Sushi_at_ragingbull.com)
Date: Sun May 16 2004 - 02:32:58 PDT

>>>On 16-mei-04, at 03:24, Sushi wrote:
>>>Maybe Victor can create two digest modes.
>>>
>>On 16-mei-04, at 10:11, Martin Joseph wrote:
>>I personally don' think this is worth effort on Victors
>>part.
>>
>On 5/16/04 @ 6:06 PM, Robert Benschop wrote:
>
>Why not? If the list is a happier place I would assume that
>Victor is a happier person ;-)

Victor does an outstanding job as the List Dad. IMHO, we are very lucky
to have him and his support.

The intent of my proposal was not to increase his work load. Rather I
was thinking in terms of creating an option (which does require some
effort for sure) which would allow the list to run more smoothly
concerning OT topics (which hopefully would decrease his efforts needed
in this arena). So the intent of my proposal was to decrease his overall
workload in dealing with OT topics.

Anyhow, that was the basis for my concept.

Bottom line, this idea must be doable and Victor must agree that it is
worth the time and effort.

Sushi