[NTLK] newbie questions

From: Richard Clark (mawgadog_at_tin.it)
Date: Sun May 16 2004 - 11:53:47 PDT

Hello again list have a few other questions

when i first bought my OMP i think i remember that there was a program
called magic cap i think that would make your whole screen like a desk
and you would tap on the different items to select what you wanted to
do, does anyone know if it still exists and if so where i can find it
and if it will run on the MP130. Also i noticed there are a few remote
control programs around for the newton but they seem to be only for
specific brands, is there a program around that could be used as a
learning remote or can someone give me some pointers on how to go about
making a program to control all of my infra red devices, i wouldn't
have the slightest clue where to start but maybe slowly with some help
i might be able to do it.

Thanks in advance

Richard