Re: [NTLK] [ANN] Free Culture

Date: Mon May 17 2004 - 01:07:43 PDT

Hi Victor,

I think the dashes must have appeared as some strange characters which I
stripped - I probably should have paid more attention at the time. When
I get some more time I would like to improve the formatting of the
quotes, re-insert the dashes and probably make the text bigger. I also
need to fix up some of the graphics.

Nonetheless, I thought it would be good to get the file out into the
Newton Community. Following Michael's suggestion, I've placed the Newton
Press source file on the website http://freeculture.hmkdt.id.au and will
happily place all new and improved versions that I receive on that
website as well.

Thanks Kym

Victor wrote:

        "Kym,

        I've been reading this version over the last few days - thanks.
        It seems that
        your version is missing all of the hyphens or em-dashes
        throughout the book,
        which makes it kinda weird..."