Re: [NTLK] Making the trip from Portland, OR to Lansing, MI - anyone game?

From: Woody Smith (woody_at_bitstream.net)
Date: Mon May 17 2004 - 14:02:59 PDT

Paul
I would love to see you in my Blue and Maize household here in St Paul,
MN a suburb of Lake Woe Begone. Beer, Dinner and a modest selection of
Newton stuff could be shared. Though with the schedule you have a
triple expresso and a couple of digital photos may be all that time
allows.

Woody Smith
2125 Como Ave.
St. Paul, MN 55108