Re: [NTLK] Battery life

From: Woody Smith (woody_at_bitstream.net)
Date: Mon May 17 2004 - 14:35:59 PDT

A difficult question to answer clearly for me. With only occasional
use my eMate seems to last 3 or 4 weeks with 2100nimh cells. My 2100
with the same cells but daily use seems to last close to 20 hours. But
if I am using it with an ethernet card for browsing, backing up or
installing it reduces the charge so quickly that I try to keep it
plugged in.
A full recharge is achieved in less than an hour.

Woody