Re: [NTLK] [ANN] Extremely rough-and-ready UNNA feature: backdrop preview

From: Andrei Chichak (acpmiedm_at_telusplanet.net)
Date: Mon May 17 2004 - 14:40:12 PDT

>I've finally hacked and squeezed a feature into UNNA that allows you to
>preview backdrop images. No more guessing or having to upload extra files!

Excellent Victor, I've always wanted to see some of the images without
having to download/install/download. Much nicer...thanks.

But you do realize that those pictures of Alyson Hannigan got me all hot
and bothered. GOSH, I mean ... girls even. I've now lost my religion.

All flames off list please.

Andrei
(Thanks again Victor)