Re: [NTLK] NTLK (no subject)

From: Woody Smith (woody_at_bitstream.net)
Date: Mon May 17 2004 - 18:37:46 PDT

Just as a Newton can only see what it is designed to see NCU or NBU or
something that acts like them, my NTLK folder can only see postings
that have a subject.
Luckily I am more capable than Dock.
On my Mac (OS 10.2) NCU is always open but hidden so anyone in my LAN
can connect.
Please include a subject because I often delete without looking any
email without a subject.

Woody