Re: [NTLK] Newton+g3

From: Tommaso (tommaso.scigliuzzo_at_tin.it)
Date: Tue May 18 2004 - 00:53:57 PDT

Hi,
you need to install NCU under OS 9 or under OS X - Classic mode,
activate Appletalk Option and run NCU.
Then on the Newton, go to the Dock, choosing Connect via Appletalk,
choosing Connect to Other Computer. Then, looking for Mac OS
computers choice the Mac and you are ready.
I hope this could be usefull

Tommso