Re: [NTLK] [OT] Map Software

From: Victor Rehorst (victor_at_newtontalk.net)
Date: Tue May 18 2004 - 06:32:23 PDT

Evan Scott wrote:
> Hey Newtheads;
>
> My line of work has me driving all over Tucson, and I was curious if
> any one out there was using a piece of map software that they are very
> pleased with. I'd love to have one, since Mapquest never, EVER gives me
> good directions.

Hi Evan,

Did you mean on the 'net or for the Newton? One of these subjects is off-topic ;)

For the Newton, you can use Adam Tow's Mapper software and scan your own maps:

http://www.tow.com/software/newton.shtml

Otherwise, I'd suggest Maptuit for getting maps and directions, but I'm biased
because I work there :P

http://www.maptuit.com/ (click on Test Drive)