Re: [NTLK] :: radiofreenewton :: update

From: George Bingham (georgeb1962_at_gmail.com)
Date: Tue May 18 2004 - 12:25:08 PDT

Jessie:

     No worries, and thanks for having that streaming broadcast at
all! I love being able to demo that feature of the Newton. I use it
via WiFi sometimes when I step next door to my neighbors front porch
on these nice spring evenings. They're pretty impressed when they
realize that my Newton is not a transistor radio, but a sophisticated
computer, wirelessly sharing my high speed connection, downloading
streaming MP3 broadcasts and playing back in real time, from next
door!

    Good luck dealing with the intrusions... (wonder if they're coming
from the folks over at Real...)

George