Re: [NTLK] OT on the list and in the dig.

From: Woo Lee (vitcitylb_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Tue May 18 2004 - 13:31:02 PDT

No way Vic., out of all the members here, only one or two 'bad apples', you
run a great list, not your fault for other people's short-comings. Most of
the time Off-topic quits or becomes On-topic again.

You've made this a great list, safer too, many thanks!

BTW, when's the next updated unna dvd's??? <hint> <hint> <support a free
list!>

..btw, is 'OT' On-topic or Off-topic??? :-P , just joking, just in case,
just...
>I think that some more stringent moderation is in order, and in that
respect I feel that I've been negligent.
>--
>Victor Rehorst - victor_at_newtontalk.net

!ooW %-)
Pres. of LA Newton Users Group!...over $teve's Live Body.
www.lanug.org