Re: [NTLK] 3Com Modem Driver

From: Sonny Hung (sonnyhung_at_hotmail.com)
Date: Tue May 18 2004 - 13:48:05 PDT

I know that I read somewhere that the Network drivers don't work on
multifunction cards, but has this status changed? I've got two Megahertz
3CCFEM556 B (one is LAN+MODEM and the other looks the same but labeled
GLOBAL) does the driver you mention work with this also?

I've just got two eMate real dirty cheap and need to see if I can use these
cards to save some money on buying more equiptment!

God bless,

Sonny Hung
the Hung Family