Re: [NTLK] Battery-Warning: How to set level?

From: Dan (dan_at_dbdigitalweb.com)
Date: Tue May 18 2004 - 16:13:40 PDT

Soft Charge won't allow the setting when the Newt tells you the battery is
low (at least the version I use). Soft Charge is handy though to allow you
change what kind of battery you are using (Nickel Cadium, Alakine, etc) so
the meter is calibrated properly. Both packages are very usefull and I have
them both on my Newt. I only wish Softcharge worked on a MP1x0 as well.

-Dan