Re: [NTLK] [OT] I need recomendations on domain registerers

From: Mitch Aunger (maunger_at_mac.com)
Date: Tue May 18 2004 - 17:21:35 PDT

Both namesarecheap.com and bigdaddy.com will let you do that - bigdaddy
had a sale running a few weeks ago - don't know if it is still on.

try out my domain...(not that i'm trying to sell you candles) but we
registered thru namesarecheap.com for $14 last fall and it hides the
incredibly ugly url that our host uses
(http://sites.mygccandle.com/websites/a4/a8/a0/index.html)

Mitch
Show Me Scents, Inc.
"The World's Finest" Scented Candles
http://showmescents.com
Independent Distributor for Gold Canyon Candles