[NTLK] Anybody have contacts with people from Pelicanware?

From: MKow1234_at_aol.com
Date: Wed May 19 2004 - 06:21:18 PDT

Hello Everyone:

I have several copies of AvailWorks, which I purchased last year. Since
Pelicanware no longer seems to be in business, I am wondering if it would be
possible to gain permission for adding this software to the public domain. It
seems the best route would be to contact the founder of Pelicanware and ask
permission.

A quick search in Google brought up the name Don Vollum (founder of
Pelicanware). Does anybody in the higher echelons of the Newton community maintain
contact with him? Thanks in advance.

Matt K.